Thursday, January 7, 2010

Search For the Tigrex's Tail.


Four Horns, undersn takes them all down at once.
I realized the regular Sand Brown Diablos is tougher than the black one.
Owning, Cant believe I completed this quest without much effort, I should have done it sooner.


The Quest.


This is how this silly thing began, I wanted to make the Tiger Katana and realized that I was missing 1 very important material, the Tigrex tail.

I already had 1 but i didnt remember how or when did I get it, now i need another to complete this very valuable blade that i wish to add to my arsenal of Katanas, I never had a neutral Katana Before (aside the Black Katana MKII that I never use). So here I am hunting countless amounts of tigrex, testing every way possible to get the tail, I tried Cutting of the tail only to be rewarded with the ever so abundant tigrex scale, I forged a weapon solely for hunting the Tigrex, the Kirin Thundersword, what a blast of nostalgia as I haven't used a great sword ever since I completed the first monster Hunter for the PS2.

So there I was swinging my new great sword, massacring countless Tigrex, but still The tail of this darn creature continues to elude me, how can that possibly be? I tries Avoiding the tail, cutting of the tail, Capturing the Tigrex in one piece, Capturing the Tigrex in 2 pieces(tail and body seperated) and still with no avail. Both quest Tigrex Roar and Absolute Power prove to be worthless for my pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment