Sunday, January 3, 2010


It Has Begun!

As you see in the left side of the screen there is a picture of two dead crustaceans, those my weary reader are the corpses of 2 daimyo hermitours, I took both of them single handedly and clocked it only under 5 minutes, It might not be a great achievement but it was something. I was only equipped with a kirin Horn(helmet) Ioprey body(body armor) obituary arms, rathalos tasset and obituary legs, my Katana is a Death Scythe(the 700 damage + 200 dragon damage one not the 600 damage dark scythe), I also brought along my feline companion Bond on this quest. The funny thing is the Two Crabs couldn'
t even touch me, their moves were so predictable, so all i had to do was go for the legs than go for the face when they were down, all in a circular motion (I call it the daimyo Dance)


Now this one here is me killing two blangongas, this took longer than the daimyos because this pair was extreamly fast, i wasted 4 paintballs trying to tag them, they kept on running and I ran out of stamina running after them, I swithced my Death Schyte with a Dragon katana "blood"(big katana fan), this made quick work of these icy monsters as melted my way trough their cold defense, they almost killed me once but lucky for me my feline companion Bond was there to save the day if he didnt wake me up from the dizzyness i would have been a goner and lost some of that reward.


Aye aye Captain! A sailing I went to the Tropical jungle zone to encounter the poisonous pair, A purple Gypseros and a Normal one, Seriously! This was an Irritating Quest! one after another they kept interrupting me poison after poison, antidote after antidote, they manage tho reduce my pay by knocking me out once, but i prevailed and slaughtered these two poison chickens and made my way after that.







Well my fellow monster hunters I'm off to do the quest "four horns" now wish me luck and i will update pictures when i'm done, See ya at the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment